Friday, January 12, 2018

37 going on 38 List of things to do this year


Per tradition I have decided to make a list of 37 things to do before I turn 38... It's always exciting to figure/plan and think about what I want to accomplish this year. Turning 37 has affected me more then I originally thought it would so I am hoping that by doing this list and keeping tradition alive I will calm down.

1. Per usual I am going to attempt to read 52 books again in 52 weeks
2. Off to Dragon Con!! What what!
3. I would like to break a habit particularly the habit of drinking soda
4. Start living a Keto life
5. Take a trip somewhere road trip or fly
6. Organize my 2nd bedroom
7. Organize my kitchen
8. Get a refrigerator
9. Get a living room set
10. Cook more at home
11. Learn and follow a budget
12. Pay utilities on time
13. de-clutter again
14. SAVINGS account have one and get more then 6.00 in it
15. Learn about aromatherapy and how to use it everyday
16. lose weight
17. learn a new hobby (knitting, crochet)
18. Finish Criminal Minds
19. I will start a journal at least 3 times a week and follow through with writing in it
20. Bible time (study some chapters)
21. Visit a museum
22. Get back to writing either stories or ideas of stories
23. Drink more water
24. Make tea once a week
25. love on the animals and show them more affection
26. spend more time outside
27. read at least 1 classical book
28. read at least 1 banned book
29. Learn how to use my instant pot
30. get art framed
31. get a routine for cleaning house
32. pay off 3 cards this year
33. review books that I've read
34. Go to a coffee shop that isn't Starbucks
35. Go and hear more live music
36. Go on the Tap Tour
37. See the 10 must see artworks in KC

I'm super excited to get started on these things and I will blog as I accomplish them!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄